Begins Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Join our bi-weekly, ten session online women’s support group in the spirit of St. Thérèse of Liseux using the resource “I Believe in Love”. Facilitated by Karen Bourgon.
This online support group will be an important resource for:
- deepening your spiritual life
- supporting you in the ups, downs & emotions of the journey
- helping you on the way to the Father by learning how to focus on Him throughout each day
- learning how to rest in him amid your troubles
- and discovering how to live joyfully with Him at every moment!
Participants must register below and purchase the book & guide, I Believe in Love by Fr. Jean C. J. D’Elbee, and I Believe in Love Study Guide, by Rita Brandt Ford to participate in this online support group.
Purchase book & guide here, or in our Shop. Cost of book & study guide is approximately $35.00 Cdn plus shipping. Participants are also encouraged to purchase Sacrifice Beads by Session Eight. Cost is approximately $8.00 Cdn and come in a variety of colours.
Participants will learn:
• How you can (and must) have confidence in God, not in spite of your sufferings, but because of them!
• The secret that makes sense of the pain and trouble in your life no matter how great
• One thing you must cherish in your soul, or you’ll never learn to love as Jesus loves
• God’s love for you personally: are you really aware of its reality in every moment of your life? How you can see it at work
• The spiritual goldmine that is at your fingertips now if you know where to find it
• What you must do before you speak about the Faith, or your words will be useless
• Crosses: why you can’t avoid them and why you should love the ones God sends you
• How to deal with failures, reversals, and difficult moments of all kinds without losing your spiritual or emotional equilibrium
• The Fall of Adam and Eve: how even it shows God’s abiding love for every soul
• The sin that destroys countless souls since few know how to recognize and fight it
• Do you wish you had the love of God that the saints have but are discouraged by your weaknesses? Why you should take heart
• Are you drawing on all the treasures of the Eucharist and the saints? How you can be sure
• The comforting reason why our Lord at times chooses not to deliver you from trials
• Much more that will show you how to live in the glorious love of God at each moment!