An Invitation to a Sister†Hood Tuus Totus Mission & Confraternity with Father Dan Dubroy
In 1899, in the Diocese of Ottawa, Canada, the Archbishop created a Confraternity, naming it Mary, Queen of All Hearts, and having as its purpose the desire to draw souls, for protection and formation, under the heavenly mantle of our Blessed Mother, all leading to Jesus.
In this spirit, the great Marian priest, St. Louis de Montfort, offers this invitation of union with Jesus through Mary:
And what shall come…
Interviews conducted with Sr. Lucia of Fatima fame, in 1992-93, offer startling revelations that the triumph of Mary’s Immaculate Heart has already begun! When? May 13, 1981, in St. Peter’s Square, with the saving of Pope St. John Paul’s life and his subsequent consecration of Russia and the whole world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary in 1984.
Dear Sisters, we have, at this crucial moment in time, and in the Church, an opportunity to share in, assist with, and draw many souls under the safe mantle of our Blessed Mother, and to rejoice in the triumph of her Immaculate Heart! This Confraternity offers a safe harbour, sharing in the joys of Mary’s triumph, bringing to all an ever greater holiness of life and graces of conversion for our loved ones!
It is true that Mary is Mother and she is also Sister and desires to be one in this Sister†Hood. We invite you to a life-enhancing experience in the Sister†Hood Confraternity of Mary, Queen of All Hearts!
Tuus Totus Mary!!—-
Father Dan Dubroy
Register to Join our Confraternity
Register below to join our exciting new Confraternity. The Sister†Hood Mary Queen of All Hearts Confraternity will meet monthly on Tuesday evenings, starting in September, with the first meeting on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, via Zoom. Upon registration, information will be emailed regarding requirements to join which include:
- Registration is open to all members of Sister†Hood (Membership is free, flexible & easy to join – see here)
- Monthly meetings will begin in September one Tuesday evening per month (September – June). Meetings will consist of video presentation, prayer, discussion and fellowship.
- Members must purchase and complete the 33 day consecration to Jesus Christ through Mary using ‘The Grey Book’: “Preparation for Total Consecration to Jesus Christ through Mary, according to St. Louis de Montfort“, by Fr. Hugh Gillespie, SMM (if they have not already completed the 33 day consecration according to St. Louis de Montfort (also in True Devotion to Mary).
- Details of how/where to purchase the book will be sent upon registration.
- If registrants have already completed this particular consecration it will count towards membership.
- However, once they have completed the 33 days and consecration, all Registrants/Confraternity Members must enroll in the Association of Mary Queen of All Hearts by completing a quick enrollment form (mailed in or online). Details will be sent by email upon registration.
- The members of the Association of Mary, Queen of All hearts, have the opportunity to gain the grant of a plenary indulgence on numerous occasions each year. Click here for more information regarding the plenary indulgence.
- Other than the cost of ordering the book, there is no cost to join.
Father Dan Dubroy
Fr. Dan, a priest of the Ottawa Diocese for more than 30 years, involved in parish and hospital ministry. In 2006, he established a Divine Mercy movement, the John Paul II Centre for Divine Mercy, and since 2014, with the blessing of the Archbishop, has focused on a life of greater silence, solitude, prayer, fasting and sacrifice, for the salvation of souls and the work of the New Evangelization. He believes that Mary, the new Eve and ‘Ark of the Covenant,’ is the place of refuge in such perilous times.