Begins Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Join our bi-weekly, ten session online women’s support group/personal retreat in the spirit of St. Thérèse of Liseux using the resource “I Believe in Love”. Facilitated by Karen Bourgon.
This online support group/personal retreat will be an important resource for:
- deepening your spiritual life
- supporting you in the ups, downs & emotions of the journey
- helping you on the way to the Father by learning how to focus on Him throughout each day
- learning how to rest in him amid your troubles
- and discovering how to live joyfully with Him at every moment!
Participants must register below and purchase the book & guide, I Believe in Love by Fr. Jean C. J. D’Elbee, and I Believe in Love Study Guide, by Rita Brandt Ford to participate in this online support group.
Purchase book & guide here, or in our Shop. Cost of book & study guide is approximately $35.00 Cdn plus shipping. Book & Study Guide may also be available at St. Patrick’s Basilica Bookstore. Please call first to inquire about inventory. 613-235-7963. May also be available at Sophia Institute Press. Participants are also encouraged to purchase Sacrifice Beads by Session Eight. Cost is approximately $8.00 Cdn and come in a variety of colours.
Participants will learn:
• How you can (and must) have confidence in God, not in spite of your sufferings, but because of them!
• The secret that makes sense of the pain and trouble in your life no matter how great
• One thing you must cherish in your soul, or you’ll never learn to love as Jesus loves
• God’s love for you personally: are you really aware of its reality in every moment of your life? How you can see it at work
• The spiritual goldmine that is at your fingertips now if you know where to find it
• What you must do before you speak about the Faith, or your words will be useless
• Crosses: why you can’t avoid them and why you should love the ones God sends you
• How to deal with failures, reversals, and difficult moments of all kinds without losing your spiritual or emotional equilibrium
• The Fall of Adam and Eve: how even it shows God’s abiding love for every soul
• The sin that destroys countless souls since few know how to recognize and fight it
• Do you wish you had the love of God that the saints have but are discouraged by your weaknesses? Why you should take heart
• Are you drawing on all the treasures of the Eucharist and the saints? How you can be sure
• The comforting reason why our Lord at times chooses not to deliver you from trials
• Much more that will show you how to live in the glorious love of God at each moment!